Thursday, December 27, 2007

Wow! What a week!

Okay, maybe week and a half. First was my birthday on the 15th. Happy birthday to me! It was the best birthday ever. And no, chickens are not my thing, but Violet picked them out and that was sweet. You really can't expect a two year old to get it perfect.



Then my baby brother Greydon came home from his mission on the 19th. We all went to the airport to meet him. Then back to the airport the next day to get my sister Tori! My little girls were getting tired of so much driving and waiting. Actually, Mom was too.


Then Christmas of course. Here's a picture on Christmas eve of the pajamas I made. Don't kids look sweet right after bath?


They look quite a bit more rumpled on Christmas day, but look at their faces! Those are the ponies from Grammy.


Violet didn't think much of her apron, but the duster was a big hit!

Then goodbyes last night my Mom could go back to the airport to return Tori at 6:00 this morning. At least I didn't have to do it. Whew! I'm exhausted!

I'll post pictures of the dresses and dolls I made for Christmas later, this post has enough pictures already.



No comments:

Post a Comment