Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So so busy, and nothing to show for it

I have been working my fanny off, but I truely couldn't tell you what I've been doing. 
Easter dresses are half done.  My coat is almost cut out.  I did some stuff for DeWayne.  I did some mending and lots and lots of housework and Homeschool, but nothing really exciting or... finished.

So I'll just post some pictures of our day at table rock this last Saturday.  It was lovely!




I wish my battery hadn't died half way through.



And now the last picture.  AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  I am feeling very motivated to lose weight!  No wonder my friend (whom I don't see very often) asked me if I was expecting!  I had lost 5 pounds and was toning up and stuff, but then I gained 7 and it all went to my belly.  Arhg.  You'd think a nice, long, uphill hike would do something for me, but noooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment