Friday, February 25, 2011

Sick day

I have a pretty nasty cold.  My thoughts are all blurry.  I'm a little bored.  Let's see what pictures I have.


Oh here we go!  I got Willow the Mary Frances Sewing book and a full sewing kit for her birthday in December.  She's read the whole book about 6 times and now she's ready to learn to sew.  But of course she can't start with the first lesson.  Oh no, she has to start on the seventh project, which is a sweet little lacy nightgown.



She's so cute though.  She's re-fallen in love with her American girl doll.  She wants to sew everything just right with the perfect fabric and trim.  She has her little sewing box perfectly organized.  She just makes me want to scoop her up and give her a kiss on the head, but at eight years old that's probably the last thing she wants me to do, even if she weren't way too heavy. 

That's my girl, the little budding seamstress.  I am one proud mama.  And now, I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment