Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Craft Show Fun!

This weekend I took the girls to the biggest, most amazing craft show I've ever seen!

Here's the girls with their new handmade barrettes.

We met up with Kate from etsy. I had bought one of her birdhouse ornaments on her shop and then I found out she was having a booth at this craft show, which I had intended to go to anyway! So I just picked up my order there.

Isn't she cute?
Her bird houses are just beautiful! This is art. Look at the detail!

We also met up with Mari. Here she is telling the girls about fused glass. I was sure I had taken a better picture of her, but I guess not. Sorry Mari!
We got to spend quite a bit of time with her and Violet says that "That lady that's Mom's friend" is her new best friend.

Kate and Mari both belong to our etsy Createability team.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you were all able to meet up - thanks for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete