Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I feel the love

I was tagged by Dawn at UK lass in US for a 'you make my day' meme thingy. Do you know what this means? It means someone besides Mom and Tori read this thing! I feel so loved.
So now I have to list 7 random things about myself and tag 7 other bloggers that make my day.

1. I got married at 18.5 and I've been married for 8.5 years. How's your math?
2. I've had cataracts since I was 19.
3. My kids names are Willow and Violet, I hang my clothes on a clothesline, I have an organic garden, I go barefoot most of the summer, I make my own laundry soap, I homeschool my kids, but I do not consider myself a hippy.
4. When I hit my funny bone I pass out.
5. I love sunshine.
6. I wear skirts most of the time. I hate pants, I don't look good or feel good in pants, I only wear them when I have to.
7. I don't own a TV, but we do watch movies on the computer.

Now I'll tag:
Lola Again
Thoughts of an incurable mid-westerner
The homespun heart
Apple n Eve
Crafty Carnival
One Red Robbin
Kristina More Photography

I actually know 7 bloggers! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment