Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New special plate

Okay, so when you don't blog in a week you have a lot to talk about!
Valentine's day was the best ever. My Sweetie brought home bagels and strawberry cream cheese (I can't have chocolate. *sigh*), and roses and THE plate. When I was a kid we had a special plate. It was the plate we got to use at dinner on our birthdays or whenever there was any thing special. And Mom got rid of it when she moved! I couldn't believe it! It was that plate that inspired the color scheme that I have decorated with for the last eight years!
My sweet wonderful husband found one exactly like it. I have it hanging above my kitchen window!


I made homemade Chinese food with homemade fortune cookies for Valentine's dinner. It was so much fun! What a perfect dinner to put on my new plate! I wish I had taken pictures, but I didn't.

And I made these for my shop. Meet Hazel and Pansy!

No comments:

Post a Comment