Friday, February 29, 2008

The bathroom and other things

I seem to have an obsession with decorating my bathroom. It is the most "done" room in my house by far. I've painted it twice, the linens all coordinate, everything "goes". Maybe because it's the smallest room in the house, so it's the easiest. Or the cheapest, whichever.

Here is the newest addition to my bathroom!


I got them here, and I just love them! I got two sets, one for the bathroom and one for the school room when we get it done. I just love them! Here you can see my lovely paint job with the scallops on the ceiling. Now I promise to stop spending money on the bathroom!



Except when I re-do the flooring.....

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love how it look like the birdie is walking on the mirror!
    SO cute....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Birds! And...you really DO love blue! I thought you may have been exaggerating! :) Love you!

    P.S. Have you developed any other dolly "face" designs? I think the one you have is cute, but not quite what I want for the dollies I am making. I am having great fun making dollies, by the way. Anyway, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris,
    The doll face is an embroidery design that I downloaded. I only have that one and one that kind of looks like a raggedy Ann face. If you find a design that you like I can embroider it for you!

    Did you try out the pattern I gave you?

    ReplyDelete