Saturday, January 19, 2008

Embroidery Contest!

Well, it's cloudy again and I can't show off my projects, so I want to see yours. We'll have a contest! I want to see how many people actually read my blog, I want to participate in Sew Mama Sew's contest swap, and I just got my new embroidery machine, so that's what I'm into right now and I could use some really great embroidery ideas.

Here are the official rules:
  • The item has to be embroidered. It could new or vintage, it could be done by hand or machine, it doesn't matter as long as it's embroidered.
  • All entries must be in by Feb 4, 2008. That gives you two weeks.
  • All entries will be judged on Feb 4th and the winner will get a prize that has yet to be determined. I dunno, maybe an embroidered purse or a Valentine item.
  • Email your entry with pictures to willowsmama1 @ yahoo . com. By sending pictures you give me permission to post them on my blog.
Let the Great Embroidery Contest begin!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the contest! It sounds fun! Thanks for visiting my blog! Yours is cute too! Love the little helper :) Mine don't sew they just unthread the machine! URGG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so enter your contest if I did any embroidery whatsoever! I don't think I have embroidered a single thing since I was like 13 years old! I love your machine, though! As soon as I get my new house, my own sewing room and my serger, I am getting an embroidery machine (well...as soon as I have the money for it!). Good luck with the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about your embroidered wedding cakes? Okay so maybe that wouldn't quite fit into the contest....

    ReplyDelete