Saturday, January 29, 2011

SheSpoke


Janell and I have spent 6 weeks sewing like crazy for DeWayne Lumpkin of Home Economics. He's designed an entire line of womens clothing made of, and embellished with antique bus route signs from Britain, Scotland and Australia.

I got to make all the patterns and do a lot of the design work. It's really cool stuff, I'm excited to be a part of it.

The clothing is displayed at Collage Gallery in San Francisco. And look! We even got articles in Today's Vintage and the San Francisco Chronicle! How cool is that! Very cool I tell you.

2 comments:

  1. Great Job!! Wow, I'm glad I introduced you to DeWayne (I bet he's happy too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Carmen, Thank you a million times over. It's been an amazing opportunity for me, and it's all because of you. Thanks friend :)

    ReplyDelete